Interest Rate

Update by user Jan 13

Matter Resolved with full refund and signing a liability waiver.

Original review posted by user Jan 05

As I buyer of auto from this organization, Texas Auto Solutions I urge you extreme caution.The owner /or/ manager and a repair employee sold a vehicle with serious problem codes by purposefully clearing, codes then disabling data link scanner port so that it does not function.Once you have purchased the vehicle as it, and problem discovered, they act like they did not know.

ODDLY though they say they did not know THEY PROVIDED A SAFETY INSPECTION TO THE STATE OF TEXAS in order to make the sale. How did they do this. Especially when the code is for something covered in state inspection...BAD CATALYTIC CONVERTER. Once I forced repairs as truck was "as is", they repaired data port , then to reactivated any code, I drove 75 miles, this revealed an avalanche of codes reflecting hidden vehicle problems.

Once I go them to activate the data link for scan codes the repairs mounted up in 200 miles. 1) Catalytic Converter - This was covered by "safety they had to fix. 2) Bad Cylinder - Refuse to repair 3) TRANSMISSION failed in a few days on paper tags. They refuse to return my money.

In their advertising online, they SPECIFICALLY PRINT "The Transmission is in EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER" I believe that this is a purposeful, planned technique to sell vehicles that have major problems and fail Texas Safety inspections in order to gain a sale to the unknowing buyer. The vehicle was returned and they still retain my money saying truck was sold as it. Though they violated the law they retain my money. At 67 year old I saved my social security checks to give a $3000.00 down payment to these people.

They want another $6,000.00 in payments plus $1,600.00 to repair a transmission on a 200,000 mile 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 I cannot afford to buy another car without my money. I believe this is a systematic criminal act. Advertise a problem free "Excellent vehicle..but disconnect dataport so sales goes through. By the time you figure it out...you have purchased an AS TRUCK that is loaded with serious problems.

The notes are $1000 a month for six months...they will fix transmission if I will buy 1,600 rebuilt they will install. They are very very nervy and bold. So when you buy from Texas Auto Solutions, is it their advertised quality that is as is, or whats on the window sheet on the same day. WHAT A SCAM.

This the most creative scam i have ever witness.

Beware for your friends and family.STAY AWAY FROM TEXAS AUTO SOLUTIONS IN SPRING TEXAS

Review about: 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Car.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Greeting.

I didn't like: Lack of integrity, Willingness to be deceptive, Quality of product, Refusal to return money on an obvious bent deal, Escalated price 6300 to 7900 if financed.

Had an Experience with Texas Auto Solutions Of Spring?

Comments